Workshops and Trainings
Join us for art projects, poetry workshops, food and fun for the whole family to end the school year! This event will provide a backpack with school supplies and books for each attending student at the event.
Saturday, June 3, 2023
Allison Elementary School
4315 Don Julio Blvd, North Highlands, CA 95660
Reminder: Please request language interpretation by Thursday, June 1, 20223. Bilingual staff (English and Spanish) will be available during the breakout family sessions.
EmpowerU Twin Rivers! Looking for less stress and more positive behaviors at home? Replace melt-downs with calm with this free family program.
Twin Rivers Unified School District and Family & Community Engagement is partnering with EmpowerU to equip families with a fun, at-home program proven to decrease stress, improve self-regulation, and help children process big feelings in a positive way.
EmpowerU's engaging curriculum is completed by families at home together on your own time, at your own pace. Through interactive videos, digital books, and scripted family activities, both parent/caregiver and child(ren) learn to take charge of their emotions and behaviors, boosting self-regulation, coping skills, and calm — with lasting results.
Course registration includes:
- 11 digital storybooks that deepen the understanding of key lessons and strategies
- At-home journal with activities for each lesson, helping families apply lesson concepts to their lives
- Access to full library of audio calming tools and conversation starters
- A certificate of completion
- This program is offered at no cost ($70 value) to families - but space is limited. Sign up today!
Register now: https://bit.ly/EmpowerUTR
- Healthy Emotions, Happy Families for Preschool- Age 8 (All Languages)
Family and Community Engagement (FACE) has created this YouTube playlist of its workshops and tutorials to support families with their student's education.
FACE Workshops 2021-2022
FACE Tech Tips
Family and Community Engagement (FACE) has created this YouTube playlist of its tutorials to support families with their student's education.
Video Tutorials for Families
How to Access Language Interpretation on Zoom
- Family and Community Engagement (FACE)
- Parent Resources
- Behavior Support
- Bullying and 504 Accommodations
- Find Your School
- Nutrition Services
- Parents Corner
- Student & Family Handbook 2022-2023
- Transportation Services
- Wellness Resources
- Special Projects
- Student Services
- Child Welfare and Attendance
- Complaints and Inquiries
- Foster Youth Services
- Gender Equity/Title IX
- Health Services
- Back to School Health
- Covid and Flu Information
- Dental Resources
- Drugs, Opioids, and Fentanyl - What can parents do?
- Emergency Numbers
- Free Bicycle Helmets
- Health Care and Clinic Information
- Mental Health & Wellness
- School Nurses
- Teen Health
- Tobacco Use Prevention
- WSCC & Wellness Policy
- Library Media Services
- Paper (Tutoring Service)
- WIN Academy