skip to main content

Health Care and Clinic Information

Do_you_need_assistance_accessing_health_care,_medication_or_transportation_for_medical_needs?  Card Icon
Do you need assistance accessing health care, medication or transportation for medical needs? 
Go to Top

Click here for assistance:

The first and best resource for all childhood health care, including immunizations, is your primary care physician (PCP). If you need immediate immunizations to enroll in school, contact your PCP to ask for a same day or drop-in appt. If you do not have a PCP, see the link below for more resources. Please do not hesitate to contact the school nurse if you need further assistance.

Click here to view a list of clinics


Need health insurance? Contact Sacramento Covered - a guide to connect people in the Sacramento region to the medical/dental care and coverage they need (916) 414-8333 or (866) 850-4321.