skip to main content

Personal InjuryDamageLoss or Property

Personal_Injury/Damage/Loss_or_Property Card IconPersonal Injury/Damage/Loss or PropertyGo to Top

Form to use: District Claim form
Board Policy 3320
Administrative Regulations 3320

Description of complaint: This type of complaint is for use by any person who has a claim for money or damages against the District including those related to personal injury, damage, or loss of property.
Where to file: Business Services Department, Attn: Greg Rash 5115 Dudley Blvd., Bay B, McClellan, Ca, 95652  (916)566-1600