skip to main content

Enrollment Resources

Go to Top

Required Documents (To complete the application, you will need the following 3 documents)
  • Proof of Residence: Acceptable documentation includes
    • Utility bills or payment receipts, Rental or lease agreements, Property tax receipts, Pay stubs, Voter Registration, and Correspondence from a government agency.
    • If none of the above documents are available:
      • Declaration of Residency executed by the Parent/Guardian (contact school office for details)
  • Proof of Age: Acceptable documentation includes
    • Birth Certificate, Passport, Immigration Certificate, Bible Records
    • If none of the above-listed documents are available:
      • Affidavit from parent/guardian (contact school office for details)
  • Immunization Records
    • Immunization Requirements
      • Polio (OPV or IPV) – 4 doses
        • 3 doses ok if one was given on or after 4th birthday
      • Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP, DTP, Tdap, or TD) – 5 Doses
        • 4 doses are acceptable if one was given on or after the 4th birthday
        • 3 doses are acceptable if one was given on or after the 7th birthday
      • Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) – 2 doses
      • Hepatitis B – 3 Doses
      • Varicella – 2 Doses
NOTE:  If you do not have any of the required documents, contact the school of attendance or the Student Services Department and we will be happy to assist.  (Phone: (916)566-1620
Other Required Documents (if applicable) Once the enrollment application is complete, additional documents may be required. 
  • TK – 1ST Grade
    • HEALTH EXAMINATION (for grades K-1 only) within 18 months prior to starting first grade or within 90 days thereafter signed and dated by a physician.
    • ORAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT. (for grades K-1 only): No later than May 31 of the relevant school year and signed by Dental Professional
  • Grades 9 – 12
    • Withdrawal Grades from the previous school
    • Transcripts
    • Attendance Report
    • Discipline Report
    • Parent/Guardian’s Driver’s License or other government issues identification
  • If Applicable:
    • Individualized Education Plan (IEP) if your child is receiving special education services
    • 504 Plan
    • Court Documents (Guardianship/Custody, restraining order, etc.)