Facilities Work Requests
FACILITIES CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT WORK REQUESTS
All requests for room modifications, major/minor construction and new installation of equipment (anything attached to the building, classroom walls or attached to the grounds) must be submitted to Facilities Planning & Construction. The Facilities team will review, prioritize, and meet with the requestor to respond to each request.
SUBMITTING A REQUESTBeginning July 1, 2012, all requests for Facilities capital improvement work will need to be submitted through the TMA work order system. Log on to the Maintenance work order system (TMA) and click on "Minor Capital Project" to submit a request. Click here for detailed instructions. If you have questions regarding the status of your Facilities capital improvement work request, please contact Facilities at 566-1718.
SMART BOARD AND PROJECTOR INSTALLATIONS
The purchase and installation of new SMART Boards and Projectors are coordinated through the Facilities Planning & Construction Department.
The cost for one (1) new SMART Board 680 and Epson Ultra Short-throw Projector (EPS Powerlite 460) is $3,253.22. This price includes taxes, but does not include the cost for electrical (if required). Upon receipt of the request, Facilities will contact you and confirm whether any additional electrical work is required. Click here to see detailed quote.
1. Submit a Facilities capital improvement work form to initiate your request (please include room numbers, equipment needed (please also identify if equipment is already purchased and only requires installation) and a budget code.
2. Upon receipt of your request Facilities will contact you if additional information is required.
3. A quote will be provided via email for the site administrator's approval.
4. Once the scope and cost is approved by the site, Facilities will assist by preparing any required purchase requisitions and/or service agreements and forward to your site administrator for the required signatures, and will also assist with routing for the required approvals through Purchasing.
5. Facilities will coordinate the installation dates with the vendor after the Purchase Order is issued.
REPAIRS TO EXISTING SMARTBARDS AND PROJECTORS
Repairs to existing SMART Boards and projectors are coordinated through the ITSS department. Please contact the ITSS Helpdesk at x55555.