REMINDER to all district Aeries Client users. Aeries Client will be going away June 30th, 2018.
Aeries Web will be our exclusive portal for accessing Aeries. Please see below for further details and training options to help you with this transition.
Aeries Web Training:
At this time, there is only one Aeries Web training opportunity left. We highly encourage you to attend so as to be prepared for this coming school year:
• August 10th, 8:00am – 11:30am
• August 10th, 12:30pm – 4:00pm
To register for the August 10th Aeries Web class, please register through My Learning Plan at pd.twinriversusd.org by 3pm, Thursday, August 9th.
Trainings will be held at the District Office in the Sycamore room (Bay A)
Who: All Aeries Client users
What: Aeries Client will no longer be supported and is being replaced by Aeries Web.
When: Aeries Client will no longer work after June 30th, 2018.
Why: Over the last few years, the focus of all major development for Aeries has been on the Aeries Web environment, thereby making the client obsolete
August 10th, 8:00am-11:30, Sycamore Room
August 10th, 12:30pm-4:00pm, Sycamore Room
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
On June 30th Aeries.CS Client will no longer be available to District Staff. We are transitioning everyone over to the Aeries Web Portal as Aeries is no longer providing or update Aeries Client so it’s time to get everyone trained and moved over to Aeries Web.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
These classes will offer the skills needed to use Aeries Web and to perform functions such as:
- Login and out of Aeries Web
- Customize settings and navigation through Aeries Web
- Navigate and access various forms
- Enter/edit/delete data on various forms and record types
- Access and print reports
- Use View All Forms and View All Reports
- Access different schools/years
- Access additional support resources including documents and videos